As CRM Analyst-Developer you’ll be responsible for :
– analysing and challenging the business requirements.
– Translating business needs into technical solution respecting the architectures principles.
– Participating to solution design and estimation processes.
– Developing solutions in MS DX CRM using all adequate tools and techniques.
– Testing your solution and fixing them when needed.
– Promoting your work from one environment to another respecting the field rules.
– Monitoring the platform (troubleshooting, performance,…) AG Insurance will thus expect you to :
– Be highly motivated
– Be a Dynamics expert
– Be critical enough to challenge the needs, the strategy, the process , …
– Be focused on quality
– Be collaborative
Languages: English, Dutch, French
Location: Brussels centre.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
– Very good analytical skills
– Good communication & coordination skills
– Client oriented / Structured / Autonomous
– Positive & constructive attitude
– Project oriented profile
Technical experience required
– experience in development of MS DX CRM 2013 and above solutions
– .Net developer
– SQL Server Integration Services
– D365 experience
Functional experience required
– Strong experience in analysing solution in MS DX CRM 2013 and above.
– Knowledge of PRINCE 2 methodology
– Knowledge of agile methodology (Scrum)
If you are interested in this role please send your CV in English to email@example.com
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential