It’s the data managers’ role to ensure that the data models apply the functional and technical standards of the AG data warehouse environment.
He will also play an important role in the transition of AG to become a data driven company.
Languages: English, Dutch, French
Location: Brussels centre.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Pragmatism & result orientation
– Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
– Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting.
– Ability to communicate effectively in both official languages is an asset.
– Superior communication and interpersonal skills (tact, diplomacy, influence etc.).
– Quick learner and good dynamism
– Some leadership skills
Business experience required
– Experience in data modelling and functional analysis
– Understanding of concepts like MDM, datacatalog, lineage, ..
– Knowledge of insurance processes
– Interest for Business Process Analysis
– Experience in functional Enterprise modelling and Architecture (trough projects)
Technical experience required
– Proven expertise in Erwin Data Modeler
– Good computer skills, proficient with Microsoft office applications including Microsoft BI Tools such as PowerBI.
– Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards etc. And their impact on project activities is vital.…
– TFS / Visual studio
– SQL Server/SSIS/SSRS/SSAS
– Understanding and implementation of tabular models on SSAS
– Experience with some Data Programming Language like SAS
– Experience with cloud architectures and setup
Functional experience required
– Demonstrated ability to establish good data models
– Data modelling techniques (preferably using Erwin)
– Good organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget.
– Proven experience in implementation of project with data orientation
– Planning & estimation skills & techniques
– Project indicators (Earned Value Analysis)
– Highlight reporting
If you are interested in this role please send your CV in English to email@example.com
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential