The developer will analyse, challenge and understand the functional requirements. He will
next develop the solution.
He must respect the developing standards and procedures of AG Insurance.
He must respect the priority and milestones that are given to him.
He is responsible for the unit testing and documentation of each module he produces.
Languages: English, Dutch, French
Location: Brussels Centre.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
(Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
– Good analytical skills
– Solution driven
– Team worker
– Work in an organized and structured way
– Able to work in a large, complex and multicultural
– Stress resistant
– Experience in Electronic Document Management Processes
– Experience in the insurance business
Technical experience required
– Strong experience in COBOL programming.
– Knowledge of IBM mainframe / DB2 infrastructure.
– Able to convert functional design descriptions into technical
– Microsoft Office tools
– Unit testing techniques
– Excel’s Macro and VBA
– SQL knowledge
– XML knowledge
– Software Design Life Cycle methodology
Functional experience required
– Analytical skills to structure requirements before
implementing the solution.
– Experience with insurance/banking applications
If you are interested in this role please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential