The integration .NET developer executes the design, implementation and unit test of new development, enhancements, bug fixes and production updates. He will document designs as needed, troubleshoot production problems and initiate promotion of code to test, staging and production environments through firm's change & deployment processes.
Languages: English, Dutch, French
Location: Brussels centre.
Start date: starting 01/10/2018
Duration: 12 months (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
– Must be a self-starter, work well independently, and in a collaborative team environment
– Solution driven / Pragmatic
– Pro-active and flexible
– Good communication skills
Business experience required
– Experience as a software/application .NET developer (specifically on web or workflow services or batch systems.
– Experience on projects with integration aspects (with packages or external solutions, or different technology platform) & infrastructure aspects.
– Experience in insurance or financial domain.
Technical experience required
– Good knowledge & experience in web services with .NET WCF technology.
– Good knowledge in XML technologies (XSD, XSLT, XPATH etc.)
– Very Good knowledge & experience in web API – REST services (JSON, Swagger, …)
– Good knowledge & experience in .NET C# & NET framework (from 4.0 to latest).
– Very good knowledge of Microsoft developer eco System (Visual studio, TFS, VSTS etc.)
– Experience in batch scheduler integration (e.g. Control-M)
– Experience in integration with Mainframe z/OS applications.
– Knowledge of authentication/authorization standards such as SAML, …
– Experience in SQL server SSIS
– Experience in Microsoft BizTalk technology
– Knowledge on dynamics CRM
– Experience in automated performance & load testing
Functional experience required
– Good knowledge and experience of most common integration patterns.
– Experience in integration workflow design.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential