Application Development projects
Define and document the technical Design of the .Net Applications in his domain, implement, test and release it.
Technically Lead the realization phases end-to-end both for new features or applications and for maintenance.
Coach other .NET developers in the team, giving support to solve all occurring problems during development.
Collaborate with the.NET architect and constructively come to the best solutions.
Collaborate with other team to integrate the .NET part of the solution in the global solution.
Report to project leaders & managers on risks, issues, planning…
Lead and participate actively in the production follow-up and support of his domain.
Quality Assurance / Global technology architecture /Technology Watch
Ensure the quality of new built and existing applications.
Propose and document the required standards, guidelines, best practices to improve the development productivity & quality.
Propose tools or techniques to increase development productivity, quality and stability.
Analyse issues (production or performance related), search for root causes & solve these issues.
Provides technical support and troubleshoots problems occurring when integrating his applications into new solutions.
Languages: English, Dutch, French
Location: Brussels centre.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
– Must be a self-starter, work well independently, and in a collaborative team environment
– Solution driven / Pragmatic
– Strong problem solving and root cause identification skills
– Pragmatic, pro-active and flexible
– Leading/Coaching and training skills
– Good verbal / written communications and presentation skills with ability to communicate with both technical & nontechnical audiences.
Business experience required
– Strong experience as a .NET Software/Application Developer
– Experience as a .NET Software/Application Engineer on
Applications Backends (Windows Services, WCF/Rest
services, batch processes, databases …)
– Experience on projects with different technology stacks,
integration aspects (with packages or external solutions) &
– Experience on projects with document compositions and
document transformation (PDF), mass operations (bulk
Technical experience required
– Advanced knowledge & experience in .NET C# & NET framework.
– Very good knowledge & experience in standard .NET technologies (WCF, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, ).
– Good Knowledge of XML technologies (XSD, XSLT, XPATH,
– Knowledge of popular technologies & framework built around .NET (enterprise library, mocking framework e.g. Moq, IOC container, etc.)
– Experience in unit testing frameworks (MSTest, Nunit..)
– Proficient in SQL Server 2008/2012 (standard application database design and access management via T-SQL)
– Knowledge of TFS (e.g. source control, Work items, Build)
– Experience in solving performance related problems specifically on Applications Back Ends e.g. queuing, caching, volume optimization, locking, …)
– Experience in automated performance & load testing
– Knowledge of SQL server SSIS, SSRS..
Functional experience required
– Strong knowledge and experience of most common software design patterns (structural, behavioural and concurrency patterns) & OO
– Experience in development guidelines,…
– Experience in software architecture
If you are interested in this role please send your CV in English to email@example.com
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential