The .NET developer executes the design, implementation and unit test of new development, enhancements and bug fixes. He/she will document designs as needed, troubleshoot problems and initiate promotion of code to Test, Staging and Production environments through firm's change & deployment processes.
Languages: English, Dutch, French
Location: Brussels centre.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
– Must be a self-starter, work well independently, and in a collaborative team environment
– Solution driven / Pragmatic
– Pro-active and flexible
– Good communication skills
Business experience required
– Experience as a software/application .NET developer >2
– Experience on projects with integration aspects
– Experience in insurance or financial domain
Technical experience required
– Very good knowledge & experience in
SQL programming and database management
– Good knowledge & experience
– Windows Services
– Visual studio, TFS
Functional experience required
– Good problem solving analytics.
– Experience in implementation of project with strong backend orientation
– Estimation skills & techniques.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential