The .NET developer executes the design, implementation and unit test of new developments, enhancements and bug fixes. He will document implementation as needed, troubleshoot problems and initiate promotion of code to Test, Staging and Production environments through firm's change & deployment processes.
Languages: English, Dutch, French
Location: Brussels centre.
Start date: January
Duration: 12 months (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
– Must be a self-starter, work well independently, and in a collaborative team environment
– Problem solver with good troubleshooting techniques
– Pragmatic, pro-active and flexible
– Good communication skills
Business experience required
– Experience as a software/application .NET developer (specifically on back-end services (Windows or WCF), batch systems and WinForms UI).
– Experience on projects with document compositions and document transformation (PDF), mass operations (bulk process)
Technical experience required
– Very good knowledge & experience in .NET C# & .NET framework (from 2.0 to latest).
– Very good knowledge in WinForms UI
– Very good knowledge of Microsoft developer eco System (Visual studio and TFS for development, debugging, building, unit testing, performance tuning, etc.)
– Good knowledge & experience in windows services or WCF services
– Good knowledge in XML technologies (XSD, XSLT, XPATH etc.)
– Good knowledge & experience in T-SQL
– Experience is EWS/Exchange, Aspose.Mail, Aspose.PDF
– Experience in integration with Mainframe z/OS applications.
– Experience in automated performance & load testing
Functional experience required
– Good knowledge and experience of common design patterns.
– Proven experience in implementation of project with strong backend orientation (integration and feedback management).
– Estimation skills & techniques.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential