– You treat daily requests of EB Services (whether you handle them individually or
you transmit the request to EB Business Engineering to analyse the problem in
collaboration with them).
– You treat the daily anomalies of document indexation in our digital platform (eFile),
linked with CRM.
– You prepare monthly files in order to get cases automatically created by batch by
– You analyse existing anomalies in our digital platform (eFile) and handle them.
– You provide daily help to the administrators when they are blocked in the system
or have general questions about the functionalities of CRM/ Services and you give
input for improvements.
– You support the project manager in new developments in CRM/ Services as well
as in projects, workshops that involve (digital) process improvements) =
o Analyse new project;
o Organise workshops together with the PM to learn the needs of the
o Support administrators after the project is in production.
o Follow up of “continuous improvement ideas”
– You maintain good team spirit with the Project Manager and Business Engineering
and the administrators Employee Benefits and share best practices.
– a full formation to have a global view of EB Services in order to be capable to give
support autonomously as much as possible.
– an interesting challenge in a fast changing environment.
Languages: English, Dutch, French
Location: Brussels centre.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
(Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
– Quality of delivery is one of your main concern.
– You have strong communication- and networking skills
– You are structured and organised in your job
– You can work in team but also autonomously
– You have good analytic skills
– You have a critical spirit
– You have a synthetic and structured problem approach
– Knowledge of Group Insurance
– Previous function linked to Group Insurance/CRM
Technical experience required
– Files handling
– CRM (Microsoft Dynamics)
– Visual Basic (for applications)
– Experience in similar projects
If you are interested in this role please send your CV in English to email@example.com
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential