– You’re responsible for the strategic and operational development of the Health Partner
start-up. You’ll determine the adequate approach (timing, to do’s, .. ) to reach our goals, but
you are also responsible for the follow-up, alignment and continuous improvement.
– With your project management skills and passion for organization, you are responsible for
the on-time and overall delivery of products and services. You will also align internal and
external stakeholders to reach our goals.
– You will contribute in the execution of the marketing and communication plan and offer
support to the commercial activities of the business unit.
– You support us on various tasks to prepare the product launch and keep the business
running, such as invoicing, administration, coordination recruitment, etc.
– An opportunity to shape an innovative business as an entrepreneur within AG
– Close collaboration with a passionate team
Languages: English, Dutch, French
Location: Brussels centre.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
(Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
– You’re equipped with strong project management skills proven
by an experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing
projects from definition through implementation.
– You are a creative & out-of-the-box thinker able to bring new
ideas or products to the table to prepare Health Partner for the
launch and future developments.
– You are proactive and have a synthetic and structured problem
– You are client minded with a real ability to manage client
expectations to both best benefits of the client and Health Partner
– You consider yourself a teamplayer, but you are also able to work
autonomously and take rapid decisions based on the input of
– You are a 100% engaged in reaching our objective and display a
– You have strong communication- and networking skills allowing
you to stimulate multidisciplinary teams to deliver on time.
– You take ownership and have a natural tendency towards
– You would love to work in an innovative and entrepreneurial
context in which a lot is possible, but a hands-on and flexible
approach will be key. You are not afraid to assist the team on
various tasks, such as communication, administration, ..
– Fluent in Dutch, French and English
– Passion for health and wellbeing
Business experience required
– Working in a B2B setting
– Experience with launching a product to the market
– Affinity with marketing & communication
Technical experience required
– Visual Basic (for applications)
If you are interested in this role please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential