We are currently looking for junior and senior Business Intelligence (BI) Consultants with a functional profile seeking to bridge the gap between Business and IT within a large player in the banking industry
You will be in charge of:
- Manage BI technical projects
- Analyse business requirements & design technical solutions
- Develop ETL scripts & Test the technical solutions in collaboration with the business teams
- Coordinate migration and deployment of Business Intelligence solution components to production and non-production environments
- Create/Develop Business reports, dashboards, and scorecards, as well as enhancements to existing ones
- Develop & Maintain detailed documentation of design, development, testing and deployment activities
- Production environment follow up: incident/Problem management
- Actively contribute to the development of Standards, Best practices within the team (Continuous improvement mindset)
- Actively contribute to technical implementation (data management)
- Participate in the development of strategies, roadmaps and business cases for BI solutions
- Participate in the full lifecycle of an analytics or BI project: from gathering and understanding the end-user analytics needs, over functional design, architecting the solution, supervising the detailed technical design, to preparing and executing the functional and product tests before handover
- Building and maintaining the client relationship within IT or the Business
- You have a University degree in IT/engineering/science/economics or equivalent.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in the field of Business Intelligence
- You are Quick self-starter, pro-active.
- You have good analytical and synthesis skills, you are a team player
- You have a strong interest and understanding for banking / finance sector.
- You are able to speak fluently English.
- Preferable Technicals skills:
- Predictive analytics: SAS, SPSS, KXEN,…
- Data Integration: Informatica, SAS, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, AbInitio,…
- Data discovery, data cleansing: Dataflux, Trillium,Vality, Informatica, Human Inference,…
- BI-in-a-box: SAP BW, IBM, PeopleSoft EPM, Oracle BI Apps, Teradata, Microsoft, Kalido,…
- OLAP and Reporting : Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion, MicroStrategy, SAS, Microsoft
- Database Management Systems : Oracle, Teradata, IBM DB2 UDB, MS SQL Server, Sybase IQ, Netezza